- Manuscripts should be submitted by the corresponding author of the manuscript to email@example.com.
- Authors should prepare papers according to the following template:
- Authors are asked to suggest the names of several reviewers with full contact information including e-mail addresses. However,
suggested reviewers should not be chosen from researchers with strong relationships, such as academic advisors or colleagues.
- Submissions to JIII should be original and not published or concurrently submitted for publication elsewhere..
However, it is permitted to submit manuscripts presented at the JSCE AI/Data Science Symposium with enhanced content.
- The copyright is also transferred to Intelligence and Informatics.
The submission of the Copyright Transfer constitutes your acceptance.
- As of May 2022, there is no page charge or article processing fee for submission and publication in this journal.